12.07.2008

A Very Martini Toast: Vent


If variety really is the spice of life, than Ron, a blogger who was "born with the soul of an actor" and has "had about a million occupations" including actor, holistic healing practitioner, teacher, make-up artist, retail sales vendor, would be the cumin, the pepper, and maybe a hint of dill. His blog, Vent, would be a masterpiece recipe.

A lifetime of diverse experiences no doubt provide the basic ingredients for Ron's writing, but it is his flair for the dramatic makes the tales all the more enjoyable.

From posts about the time Ron swiped Robert Redford's chewed gum out from under his friend to his feelings on Reincarnation, Vent is a veritable smorgasbord of entertaining tales. And even when he does uses his blog to do exactly what the title suggests, vent, he finds a way to humorously point out the amusing and absurd, rather then simply rant and rave.

Three cheers and a very Martini Toast to Ron at Vent!

5 comments:

Ron said...

Hi Diane!

OMG...when I was checking my google reader this morning I saw that you had posted, so I immediately clicked on your blog because I wanted to see how you were doing...

....and when I started to read your post, I'm thinking "Why the hell is there a screen shot of my blog header on Diane's blog????"

Oh...you sweet, sweet lady, you!

This totally makes my day!!!

*In fact, my WEEK!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

(you can't see me, but I'm jumping up and down right now)

Honest!

I hope you know how blessed I feel in having met you, Diane!

You're a very special lady!

So thank you!

Take care, my friend. And know that you are loved by ALL of us here!
X

kenju said...

WOW! I think I need to check him out!
(as if I need another blog to read...
LOL)

Dianne said...

Ron is the best!! I love his blog, his wonderful insights, his delighful sense of humor and his huge good heart.

Excellent choice Diane

Vodka Mom said...

wait for me, wait for me! Okay, I am officially toasting!

MsTypo said...

Yay off to discover a new blog!! :)